- SfePy - FEA libraries in Python for those who want to roll their own solutions.
- CalculiX - "A Free Software Three-Dimensional Structural Finite Element Program"
- Z88 - Z88 Aurora (Advanced User inteRface fOr Reliable feA) - only available for 64-bit linux
- SLFFEA - San Le's Free Finite Element Analysis
- CAE Linux - Computer Aided Engineering linux distribution
- Code_Aster - Mature code base, but lack of documentation in English
- List of FEA software
November 29, 2011
Too many links to FEA projects
Here is where I'm dumping some links to Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software that I was looking into a few weeks ago.
Posted by Andrew at 9:10 AM